Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stupid Nestle.... and Knuckle Crackers

I'm still rather peeved at Nestle. Dirty company, up to their old tricks.

Anyway, I'm about nose deep into my novel right now, and I'm finding it hard to concentrate/devote any time to anything but busting out the next draft of that thing. I had one of those moments the other day where everything just sort of fell into place, the catalyst domino toppled and everything else started making more sense than before. So that's cool.

What's not cool is people who crack their knuckles and neck. (Well, I suppose they can still be cool.) I swear that tiny pop makes me cringe just as much or more than pre-tubby Steven Seagal breaking bones and jabbing pool cues into thug's throats. I don't like it. Be polite, like your farting, and pop those joints in another room, out of earshot. (Though I realize that this rant does nothing for anyone, unless you know me, and if you know me, then you know that I can deal with it. So, really, what I'm saying is that we've all wasted our time.)

Lastly, I'll leave you with two new things that thrill me. Don't know if you like Coldplay, but the new album is quite good. Different but still good. And if you need some extra time to waste online, you could do worse than going here. This woman is brilliant and her comics amuse me. Go there, smile, then love me for finding her for you.

No comments: