Tuesday, July 29, 2008


What you have here is an example of the incentives, or Thank Yous, that I mentioned yesterday. I haven't actually got it all set up--I hopefully will within the next day or two--but for anyone willing to donate $25 to my Wacom Intuos cause, I will custom make the magnet of your choice. They will be around three inches tall, and be in the similar cartoonish-style of He-Man here. As the week progresses, I'll post more examples of what these things look like, give you a sense of my range and morbidity.

But what if you don't have 25 bucks and you still want to help me? Then, I'll send you an original doodle--more than likely a robot or an angel, since I tend to draw many of them. (Though, of course, if you donate less than the amount of the cost of a stamp and my time (e.g. a buck or less) you will get a thank you note but no drawing.)

And if some fantastical unicorn drugs you into wanting to donate more than $25, I'll get you a magnet AND list your name as a producer on the first animated film completed with my tablet.

Honestly, I feel like a total douche bag for doing this, but the ads have generated me a whopping $.01 in the last 24 hours. And patient man that I am, I would like to buy a tablet before I'm thirty-five. I'm sorry for doing such a thing, but that's why I'm trying to give you something in return.

In other, more free entertainment type things, a new comic will be up tomorrow, and I've got a review up for Step Brothers here.

Thanks again for your time and support of this here weirdo.


Tweedle Dee said...

That's not the only thing he'll give you that's three inches.

Tweedle Dee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.