Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Incentives

What you have here is an example of the incentives, or Thank Yous, that I mentioned yesterday. I haven't actually got it all set up--I hopefully will within the next day or two--but for anyone willing to donate $25 to my Wacom Intuos cause, I will custom make the magnet of your choice. They will be around three inches tall, and be in the similar cartoonish-style of He-Man here. As the week progresses, I'll post more examples of what these things look like, give you a sense of my range and morbidity.

But what if you don't have 25 bucks and you still want to help me? Then, I'll send you an original doodle--more than likely a robot or an angel, since I tend to draw many of them. (Though, of course, if you donate less than the amount of the cost of a stamp and my time (e.g. a buck or less) you will get a thank you note but no drawing.)

And if some fantastical unicorn drugs you into wanting to donate more than $25, I'll get you a magnet AND list your name as a producer on the first animated film completed with my tablet.

Honestly, I feel like a total douche bag for doing this, but the ads have generated me a whopping $.01 in the last 24 hours. And patient man that I am, I would like to buy a tablet before I'm thirty-five. I'm sorry for doing such a thing, but that's why I'm trying to give you something in return.

In other, more free entertainment type things, a new comic will be up tomorrow, and I've got a review up for Step Brothers here.

Thanks again for your time and support of this here weirdo.

2 comments:

Tweedle Dee said...

That's not the only thing he'll give you that's three inches.

Tweedle Dee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.