Thursday, July 24, 2008

Moved Into Action

I watched Babel last night. Talk about a film where crap upon crap is piled on the characters, and for no real reason--at least from what I could see. It's more just like an interconneced shit-storm than a film with growing, complicated characters. If anything, it's a cautionary tale against making everyday choices. Who knows what little decision you might make and the repercussions it might cause. It may be well directed, but the script needed some work.

However, it gave me the time and oppurtunity to get a new comic online. So enjoy. I can't guarantee that they will be a weekly occurence anymore.

In other news, I'm completely obsessed with the band PlayRadioPlay, and I have no idea why. Normally, that kind of geek rock would just piss me off, but I can't get enough of that whiney teen's voice--the dude is only 18. Check them out if you're bored and/or into happy-inducing music.

No comments: