Monday, July 7, 2008

This Coming Week

So I feel bad about missing Friday. Honestly though, it would've been much the same as my "make up" post on Saturday, so you weren't missing much.

I'm back from my Colorado adventure. I needed to go out and see the family before some of them disappear completely. Sucks when your family decides to, you know, get old and die. I'll probably do what I can to make inappropriate jokes and think terrible thoughts, since that's one of my coping mechanisms.

As for this coming week, I'm going to be getting ready for my residency, though I'm still trying to decide if I want to do another Shattered Suns and Broken Hearts type project, though I doubt it, since I don't have the Intuos anymore. Instead of a new story, you'll probably just get boring updates of my residency shenanigans--which won't be much since I don't drink. Though my friends do, and they can be some nutty bastards.

Wish I could give you an update on the new films, namely Hancock, but both Logan and I didn't have a chance to check it out yet. Wall E should get a review soon, if not from Logan, then from me. And there is a good possibility of a new comic this week, but, again, we'll see how things go.

No comments: