Monday, July 28, 2008

I've Joined the Ad Whore Ranks

But I have a purpose. No doubt you've noticed the random ads along the side of this here bloggy blog and possibly the ad across the bottom. They are there for one reason and one reason alone: I'm trying to get me a Wacom Intuos and raise the funds anyway possible. This will include a donation box, which will include perks that I will discuss tomorrow, my selling of a portion of my extensive video game collection, and possibly spending weekends on the side of the road with shabby clothes and a cardboard sign that says, "College student, has degrees but wants to follow dreams instead."

Once I have said tablet, many a projects will be in the works. We will see the construction of Click-Trackheart.com--including the titular comic, "We've Got Brains" will be back on a guaranteed weekly basis, Milos should be coming back around again, and some random animations will happen soon after.

In other news, my review for Jellyfish is up here, and there will be a disappointed review for Step Brothers. And as an added, belated bonus, I'm going to try and get a review for Hellboy 2: The Golden Army together in the next day or two.

No comments: