Friday, May 15, 2009

Some Ideas are Better Than Others

I was looking at my comic for yesterday, and I have no idea what I was really thinking. I'm pretty sure my brain jumped about ten spaces ahead when I wrote that. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with being old and forgetful, and maybe this mental deterioration causes one to pick up strange objects and carry them around as if they were a wizard turd or the Easter bunny, but I don't think I got that across. At all.

It's a good thing I named the comic what I did. I suppose we're all lucky that it makes any sort of sense even half of the time.

Also, there is an idea a bubblin' in my and my friend's noggins about editing a possible anthology of short stories and poetry all revolving around the same theme. The possibility of this actually happening is at about two percent right now, so I won't go into any real details yet--but perhaps we can start a bit of a buzz. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you back on Monday.

No comments: