Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Now on to Another Adventure

It's not all that different from the last version you saw, but I'm calling it done. This was a rather fun project to work on, and though I was more than a little frustrated at first, I'm pleased with the final result. As I said before, I'm not sure if I'm going to do this on a regular basis, but I'll probably work on something from time to time. For now though, I think I'll go back to actual paint and canvas--as I can actually sell those.

In other news, I saw Night at the Museum: Battle for the Smithsonian the other day. I'll admit, it has problems, but if you ignore the logistics of the thing, it's actually quite fun and entertaining--especially if you like Hank Azaria. If you like the first one, this is enjoyable and not a complete re-hash of the first. But if you didn't care for the earlier night excursion, this one won't change your mind.

Also, a good friend of mine has a comic coming out today, The Legend of Isis from Bluewater Studios. As he says, it isn't high-brow literature, but he said it was a good time to write, and he's got his name on a published comic--much more than I can say for myself. If you're into comics, you should go out and purchase this. I demand it.

Gibberish tomorrow.

No comments: