Friday, May 22, 2009

Not Much

All things considered, it's been a very quiet week with naught much going on--so little in fact that I decided to write this sentence with an Irish flair.

Mostly I've stayed obsessed with the new IAMX album, which is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I worked on some new art for that graphic novel/novel for one of my friends (though, at this point, I can't really show any of it off).

The only, somewhat, big news, is that I should be doing a podcast later today with my friend Drew. Don't know when exactly it will post, but I'll be sure to provide a direct link on Monday. Also, because of his podcasts, they've inspired me to do the same. So, while I doubt I'll keep to a once a week schedule as he has, I'd like to do, at least, one a month. Figure I can talk about writing, things I've learned, the books I'm reading--or maybe I'll have some mini-film review rants. Whatever. Just expect to hear my actual voice in the next few days.

In the meantime, have a fantastic weeken, and I'll see you all later.

p.s. If you have anything you'd like me to discuss, I'm willing to draft questions or just give my opinion on certain things. Just leave a comment on any of my posts--the more recent the better--or write me at my ridiculously long email: chris(dot)smith(dot)mailliw(dot)williamt(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments: