Monday, May 18, 2009

Relaxing and Why Does This Song Keep Looping?


I've had this stuck in my head all morning, so I've decided to pass that pleasure on to you. It's just the kind of guy I am.

I probably had one of the most uneventful weekends that I've had in a long time. Most of it consisted of hanging out and eating--mostly awesome-tastic sandwiches. Had a lot of good conversation, lots of good food, and I even got outside and played a few games of croquet. Other than that, I shirked my duties of things I needed to do, but it was quite relaxing.

Hope you had an equally relaxing weekend, have a productive day, and I'll see you tomorrow with something a bit more interesting than this post: Gibberish.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahahaha. I love these literal videos. That one was pretty cool.
I would rather watch awesome youtube videos than actual movies and tv shows.