Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Almost Done

This thing is just about done now. I've had a few moments to work on it here and there, and it's coming together much better than anticipated. Other than the jewels on the crown--I need to look up some reference points--this is pretty much done. I'm going to add some light shafts breaking through the dirt, but that's about it.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the result, but I think I'm going to stick with the traditional painting for awhile--it's much easier to sell. And if for some reason you'd like a print of this, I can have that arranged.

And for the moment, I'm trying not to burst from joy. Some nice things have been said about me, and they may lead to some awesome news for Friday--or possibly not until next week. Either way, look for some developments on the Click-Track Heart front.

No comments: