Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Thing

Being a person that doesn't, and hasn't, ever done much with Halloween, I really don't have anything planned. I'd intended on posting Halloween Gibberish this week but kinda forgot as I worked on the new comics. Mayhap I'll try and post something later to make up for it. No promises though.

Last night, I went to see The Nightmare Before Christmas 3-D. I urge each and every one of you to go see it--if you've never seen it on the big screen, or even if you have. While the glasses are rather cumbersome and dig into your nose, the added depth makes it all worthwhile. Plus, having the chance to see it on the big screen again was reason enough for me. And you get a cool 3-D trailer for Coraline, for which I'm all but dancing around like a little kid needing to use the restroom.

No real plans for the weekend. Going to hit up a used bookstore today--trying to get my hands on a few cheap and out of print books (Hawkline Monster and During the Reign of the Queen of Persia)--after I take my cat to the vet. Poor guy has scabs and sores all over his body because of his allergies. May or may not hand out candy later--depends on where my wife and I spend the evening.

Have yourselves a safe and happy Halloween, and I'll see you on Monday.

No comments: