Friday, October 17, 2008

Official Plug

Happy Friday.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm glad the weekend is but a few short hours away. The whole "working" thing this week has been less than stellar. At least I'll have a good day tomorrow, I hope.

Anyway, I really just wanted to take time today to plug the amazing artist that was kind enough to guest art the current We've Got Brains. Her name is Christina Smith--no relation--and she is nothing short of mind-blowing. Currently you can find her art portfolio and ask for and commission a piece of art from her at her site 5sizes2small.com. She also has a webcomic, Not So Small After All, that chronicles her life/transition to living in France. Again, I can't sing her praises enough, and you would do well to spend some time poking around her sites.

That's about all for the moment. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: