Wednesday, October 15, 2008

An Eternity

I don't even feel like I should be writing here, as if this site has been taken over by my doodles. Though I doubt I could keep a Mon.-Fri. schedule, otherwise I would never get anything done--and things are bad enough in that department as it is.

Anyway, as for my week away, I had a pretty good time. Got to hang out with a good friend of mine, spend an hour or two with a "long-lost" friend, make some new friends, get some ideas, and see a crappy film. (Seriously, don't see Blindness if you want anything with some substance to it.)

I hope you've enjoyed the last few comics. Some of them are doodles of years past, but I couldn't help but use them anyway. I figure if I've got the material--even if it is long dated--I should do something with it. There will probably be another robot week coming up in the next week or two. Plus, I'm going to try and mix up my more recent art with my oldies and goldies. Maybe that will keep things fresh--though I do like the idea of showing my art progression over the years. Whatever, though. Either way, there will be new comics.

If you haven't noticed, I missed We've Got Brains last week. There will be a guest one posted later today, which I'm both excited and bummed about. I'm excited because she, 5sizes2small, has done a glorious job. (You can find her personal webcomic here.) But I'm bummed because I just don't have time for this comic anymore. SO, unless you want to offer your art services to my comic for weekly updates, We've Got Brains is taking a hiatus after today. I'm sorry. It's a horrible place to stop, I know, but I have too much on my plate at the moment.

Yeah, big things have happened this last week. New changes, more Gibberish, and I'm no closer to finishing my latest packet for school. Speaking of...

No comments: