Friday, October 3, 2008

Where I'm Going to Live

It just goes to show that your childhood dreams never truly leave you. Despite what my wife thinks/wants, I've decided where our future home must be. Dinosaur, CO.

Seriously, how cool would it be to say, "Yeah, I'm from Dinosaur." Or, "I was born in Dinosaur." Or some other life-experience that has to do with living in a place called Dinosaur.

Sure, the place itself is only a few blocks wide, but if I could live on Brontosaurus street, I think my life would truly be complete.

Anyway, I'm excited for Blindness, and hope to see that this weekend, along with my missed films of Eagle Eye, Igor, and Choke. Possibly there will be some Nick and Norah in there, since I'm a fan of Michael Cera. (Though I don't plan on living at the theatre or anything. I suppose I can try and spread it out a bit.)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. See you Monday.

1 comment:

Katee Noelle said...

Then just name your kids Cera, Ducky, and Spike and possibley Littlefoot, and you'll fit right in.