Monday, October 6, 2008

About to Vacate the Premises

So, pretty much after today, it's nothing but Gibberish for a week straight.

Tomorrow night, I'm leaving for Colorado and won't be in the mood--or possibly even have the chance--to blog about my ventures. Instead of the letting the site die down though, I've got a half dozen new comics that will run from tomorrow to next Tuesday--excluding Saturday and Sunday. Should be some good times. Possibly. Probably. Read my comic.

Command aside, this weekend was rather unproductive. I did see two of the six or seven films out right now that I've wanted to check out, and I can't recommend either of them. Igor and Eagle Eye are really not worth your time or money. The latter starts out rather interesting but soon turns into propaganda poo. The former just can't decide if it wants to be a kids movie or not, pretty much ruining the whole thing. Whatever though, it's behind me, and the weekend was saved by viewing CJ7 and playing through the entirety of an old SNES game called ActRaiser. Yup, I was pretty much a worthless individual this weekend, but hey, everyone needs some down time.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy the Gibberish, and I'll see you next week.

No comments: