Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally...

What I Couldn't Have

I realize that it has taken almost half a year to get this done, but as everything kept falling through with my web design help, I finally took it upon myself to once again try to slog through code and figure out what I could do to Gibberish's official site. And this time, success.

It is a far cry from what I originally wanted, the pic above (which I'm thinking will probably become the cover for the first Gibberish collection), but I'm still happy with the overall result. It's nice and simple, but I think this fits in with the Gibberish aesthetic.

There are still a few things that I need to add/edit and polish up. For the moment, though, this is good. Much better than it was. Also, be aware that once that site is up and running the way I'd like it to be, I will probably quit uploading the new comics to this blog and just have them posted at their "home." I'll still update this, though, probably even go back to my five-day schedule, but I'm not positive on that last bit.

Please, go check out the redesigned site, tell me what you think, and be sure to bookmark or subscribe to the feed.

Thank you to all my faithful readers, Gibberish has been going for almost a year now, and even though I don't have many readers, I appreciate those of you that keep coming back.

No comments: