Monday, June 15, 2009

Seem To Be Drifting

Lately I seem to be drifting from my writing to my artwork--which is silly as my writing is so much better than my art. Really, though, I've been having a good time doing this stuff though.

I spent most of yesterday working on my friend's graphic novel, and I had a blast doing it. Of course, I'm not going to stop writing or anything--especially with the potentially awesome connections I've made--but the arting is a great time, and something I've been obsessed with, finding new artists (the above actually was discovered via Penny Arcade's plug), watching different demos and techniques through YouTube, trying different styles. It's all good. All good.

Hopefully, if he's cool with it, I'll try and show you a page or two of the graphic novel I'm working on. It's been a challenge trying to pull entire pages together, but seeing it all together is wonderful.

Gibberish tomorrow.

No comments: