Monday, October 26, 2009

Music and Micro-Zombies

Do you have a band that you KNOW is not good, that is simply music constructed for the masses, yet you can't stop listening to it?

Chevelle is that band for me. Every bit of me screams at their untalented-ness, their generic riffs and sub-par drum beats, yet I can't stop listening to them--including their new album. Stupid, "Roswell's Secrets" gets stuck in my head. I guess that's what I get for listening to it in the first place, but there is just something about this band--manufactured as it is--that just makes me want to rock out. *sigh*

As for the Micro-Zombies, I had a story picked up the other day. It's a teeny little piece, but one I'm rather happy with. Check it out here, if for no other reason than it is getting close to Halloween and it's time for zombies and things.