Monday, October 19, 2009

Home Again

I'm back from the California coast, where I spent the majority of my time within a hotel. Nice as it was, I wish I could've gotten out to the beach more. The bit that I did was fun enough, but I would have liked to stay longer.

Sights seen while there: A skateboarder looking like Sugar Ray (the 90's rock guy) and trying to pick up chicks by doing large figure eights in the parking lot, a Lamborghini with its engine overheating and smoking, Balboa island, a beach side wedding, the most dedicated Del Taco employee ever (he was CHASING down a car to give them a forgotten article of food), the gloriousness of CA traffic, and lots of people that were wearing an outfit as costly as my entire wardrobe.

It's good to be home, though now I will have to play catch up--bleh. Wish me luck.

No comments: