Friday, August 1, 2008

On My Way

I can't help but get slightly excited about the few new people that have checked out my comic. All of my advertising push is starting to pay off as the days go along. Since Monday, there have been over 60 new people that have checked out the comic. And that, my friends, is cause for celebration--which, of course, will be a Dr. Pepper with pellet ice.

Anywho, I've realized that because of this push to check out my comic, I'm needing to start pushing people here, through ads and my new venture that will, hopefully, start up next week. So stay tuned.

In the meantime, I must give a quick plug again for Wall E. My wife and I checked it out for the second time last night. For having the majority of the dialogue being "Wall E" and "Eva," Pixar has made a mighty fine little film. Though I bet it's got nothing on the new Mummy. (For those of you that might think I'm serious, please know that although I plan on seeing The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, I have no expectations for it, and I think the world might explode if it is better than Wall E.)

I hope you all have a good weekend. Thanks for stopping by and for checking out We've Got Brains. See you Monday.

No comments: