Friday, August 29, 2008

I Really Hate Moving

So this is the big moving weekend, filled with all the odds and ends that I always forget: changing over the cable, forwarding the mail, getting my gas turned on, etc. One headache after another and I don't appreciate whoever decided that living in one place, forever, was a bad idea.

Don't know if I'll have time to catch any of the new releases this weekend, though I WILL be seeing Animation Show Vol. 4 sometime this next week, and a review will follow.

In other news, I was able to get Gibberish started on an actual webcomic hosting site. So, if you would like an easier way to read all the past installments of my mind-blowing work, you can now find them here, with easy to use navigation buttons, instead of my current, "Look for the pluses" game. And it's easier to comment and complain about them.

The Gibberish updates will stay the same, Tuesdays and Thursdays--possibly more--and I will post them both here and there. So go to whichever you'd like, just be sure to tell your friends.

Have a good weekend. See you on Monday.

No comments: