Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Like Vacation

Got up, had some breakfast (craptastic, undercooked French toast), went for some swimming. Good times. Work is stupid. Though I will say that I tend to get more accomplished at work, since I'm stuck there and have to do something to make the time go by.



Like the rest of the nation, I've got plans to see Indiana Jones (I'm tired of linking this, just go to one of my other blogs) tomorrow. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but it's hard not to. Its rare that you get the same team on a sequel 19 years after the last film. Hopefully it all works out, though I suppose even if it sucks, Cate Blanchett should still be hot.



And for those of you that need something to do while you kill time before the flick, I've got a new comic up. Another week in a row. I'm rather proud of myself, especially since I'm on vacation and all. We'll see if I can keep this up.



I'll try and rant more about the travelings and the family tomorrow. Plus, on Friday, I'll reveal my big surprise.

No comments: