Friday, May 23, 2008

Surprise!

Rather annoyed that I didn't see Indiana today, but it's all good. Whooped my family at Scrabble in two games. I hope for a third.

Anyway, don't want to bore you all with the trivialities of family vacations, so I'll just tell you that starting Monday is my BIG SURPRISE.

I've put together a small illustrated story for you that will update beginning Monday and run THROUGH THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY. Yes, you will get not one but two extra blog updates from yours truly. Anyway, the story is called "Shattered Suns and Broken Hearts." I realize this sounds like the titular track of some crappy emo band, but I assure you that the story is rather good. It was fun to write and illustrate. Plus, it gave me a reason to use the tablet a bit more. Anywho, enjoy, and I'll be alive and kicking once the story runs its course.

No comments: