Friday, July 31, 2009

+Angst Over Easy (Guest Comic by Erik Jagger)+


And to cap off the week of guest comics is Erik Jagger.

For those of you who don't know him, Erik Jagger is an amazing artist that tried his hand at webcomics--and puts most of us to shame. His comic, Agonizing Trifiles, promises to be one of the cooler comics on the web. And even if that doesn't tickle your fancy, Erik has animations and many other pieces of art at his site. Be sure to check them both out and drop him a line. He's a nice guy that would probably like to hear from you.

Thanks for partaking of the guest comics this week. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did. There is some awesome stuff out there produced by truly amazing--and friendly--people, and I'm sure any and all would love to be told as much. See you back on Monday.

1 comment:

erik jagger said...

You are too kind, sir! Thanks so much for the invite. Perhaps this will light a fire under my behind, and I can pick up the thread of my flagging comix.