Monday, July 20, 2009

Trying to Be Professional

I'm in the midst of finishing up my upcoming lecture (which I hope to be able to chop up and YouTube in a few parts), and this is the type of slide that is going into my PowerPoint. Either I've been working on Gibberish for too long or, perhaps, there is simply something wrong with my brain that I think this is okay to not only be using in a lecture, but also in a lecture that my master's degree is hinged upon.

On the news side of things: Bring the Ink Issue 0 will be dropping on Friday. We've pulled together, on rather short notice actually, some very good prose, poetry, and even a comic or two. (If you happen to be a comic artist and have a short comic--from one panel to ten pages--send it our way, mayhap it'll make the cut into our trial issue. Please send submissions to: sardonakissrexakon@gmail.com, or visit our "Submissions" page on the site.) So, be sure to check it out and give us your thoughts. There'll also be an exclusive Gibberish.

Also, Gibberish will no longer be appearing on Webcomicsnation after this week. This probably doesn't affect most--or any--of you, but it's just a heads up. And there is going to be some big news about Gibberish's birthday coming up next week, so stay tuned.

Finally, there is a good chance I'll be getting a tattoo this week. Not quite 100 percent sure it will happen, but we're at about 80 percent right now. I'll be sure to post a pic if I do.

In the meantime, have a wonderful Monday. Gibberish tomorrow.

No comments: