Monday, November 10, 2008

Now I Know What It's Like to Be Old

Out of everything someone can do to hurt their back--saving a puppy from a fire, rescuing infants from cult members, parachuting off the Empire State building--I put mine out by cleaning the cat box. Yes, cleaning the cat box. Go ahead. Laugh.

The good news is, I'm spending the day walking around or laying down--as sitting or standing in one place is the worst thing I can do. Because of this, I watched The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. I can't recommend this film enough. So pretty, and mighty fine performances to boot. Just know that it isn't all action-tastic, it's merely a portrait of an American superstar.

As for last week, my book hunting was amazing. I didn't find either of the books I've been looking for, but I came home with a crapton of books anyway. I completed my Series of Unfortunate Events collection, got an awesome copy of Winnie the Pooh, and a ton of other great deals. (I love you Half-Price Books, Omaha.)

There is Gibberish tomorrow, and there will also be a FULL COLOR BONUS COMIC on Friday. Amazing huh? Anyway... See you tomorrow.

No comments: