Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back to Normal...

Hooray bad puns for titles!

As the title says, my back is pretty much okay now. It still hurts a bit, depending on what I'm doing, but for the most part, I can function normally again. I'm quite happy about this, seeing as one of my good friends is coming to visit from Colorado. He's riding the train in tonight, and our days will be filled with shenanigans--or video games and movies, those are like shenanigans.

What this means for you is a bonus comic on Friday, since I won't take the time to blog (which is probably more pleasurable for you anyway). As I mentioned on Monday, I have a full color comic to show off. I tried to experiment with color and technique--as I tend to not use either of such things. And though I'm relatively pleased with the final product, it will probably be some time before you see another such thing--this one took for freaking ever.

The only other thing I'll add before bidding you ado for the week is for you to please notice my "Share" button along the right side. If you happen to find any of my comics amusing, please help a guy out and pass them along. Post them to your Facebook, to Reddit, Digg 'em, whatever. The only way Gibberish will ever spread is if you share it with someone that might enjoy the thing. I'd be much obliged. Just consider yourself a Gibberish streetcrew. Who knows? Maybe I'll come up with some rewards for such things. Thanks much, everyone, and I'll see you on Monday.

No comments: