Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Do You See a Problem With the Stunt Cock?"

I wonder if it also tells the story of how she became white in two weeks...

Found this awhile back and just forgot about using it. This is probably better than anything I'll ever come up with in Gibberish, but what can you do--people's failures are often more amusing than people's successes.

In other news, I finished reading One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest last night, and it is a book that everyone should read. And I don't say this lightly--especially if you write yourself. Kesey has created characters so wonderful, and situations reeking with tension, that anyone paying attention can learn by leaps and bounds from this novel. Read it--even if you've seen the movie (which is still a good flick, just different.)

Also, I started working on my first "real" painting the other night, on canvas and everything. It's going alright, I just wish it didn't take so long for the paint to dry. Stupid oils. Teach me not to just use acrylic. I'll be sure to post a pic of it once it is finished--maybe even turn it into a Gibberish. We'll see.

Have yourselves a wonderful day, and I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments: