Friday, February 20, 2009

An Odd Trend...

I'm not sure how to take the fact that more people come to my blog on non-comic days than comic days. Maybe you all just want to wait until you get both a new post AND a new comic, or my personality is really that much better than my comics... If that's the case, then I still don't know if I should take it as a compliment or not. I suppose I should just be glad that ANYONE is even coming to this site--which I truly am--and not worry about when.

In other news, a past mentor, Mark Haskell Smith, sent me a link to a wonderful article about publishing. You can find it here, and if you have the time to read through it in its entirety, I'd highly recommend it, as it is chock full o' good things for any aspiring writer to know.

Also, I've got all the past comics up to date at the "official" Gibberish site. So my archive links will now start taking you there. And--cross your fingers--the site might be getting its aesthetic overhaul here sometime soon. I hope. I may have found someone to help me out and get this thing on track.

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you Monday--with even MORE news!

No comments: