Monday, January 4, 2010

Okay then...

As of tomorrow, I will officially be Mr. Smith, teacher of English Composition I and II. I'm freaked. Truly, I am.

For the most part, I think I'm ready for the first few days. I have things planned out for the rest of the week, and I believe that is a good thing. However, after those first few days, I'm going to be freaking out as to what I do next.

Really. I'm going to be in charge of peoples' education, their understanding of the written word, their light at the end of the grammar tunnel. True, I feel as if I know these things for myself, but passing them on... that's another story.

I solicit all of you, whether you believe in prayer, good vibes, or some other form of boosting one's support, please send some of these things my way. I will be eternally grateful. I'll let you know how things go on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Shreds said...

Chris, just remember your Awesomeness-- I am a decent English teacher, and you have learned me plenty. (JK, don't freak out.) Seriously, you are great, and they will love you. Relax and have fun.

verification word: ingled.

"Don't let yer English get ingled."