Friday, February 19, 2010

A Break

There is a quote from the film Altered States, in which William Hurt says, "In fact, if I don't strip myself of all this clatter and clutter and ridiculous ritual, I shall go out of my fucking mind."

I can't agree more.

I'm taking a web/tech break. I won't be on Facebook or Twitter for some time to come. Same goes for this blog. They are wasting my time, making me feel like I NEED to check on them, to update, to interact, to, to, to... I can't deal with it anymore. I need a break, to walk away, and figure out what's truly important, and I think this is the first step.

So, if you need to get in touch with me, drop me an email (chris(dot)smith(dot)mailliw(dot)william(at)gmail(dot)com). Or give me a call. I want to keep in touch with everyone--now more than ever, just not via these social constructs.

There are big changes on my horizon as I strip myself of so much ridiculousness that bombards each of us everyday. It will be greatly appreciated if you keep me in your thoughts, prayers, whatever you choose. I will be in your debt.

We all need to periodically assess where our lives our at, the pieces we're trying to put together, the ones we're still trying to find. This is what I'm doing, finding the pieces that fit, the ones that will help me to float rather than drown, the ones that paint a recognizable picture--beautiful or not.

Until then, I wish you the best of days, the most restful of nights, and a wonderful picture of your own.

39 comments:

12三 said...

很喜歡你的blog哦...加油唷 ........................................

3月 said...

與其期盼別人疼你,不如自己疼自己。..................................................

宥軒 said...

彰化聊天室豆豆聊聊天080人聊天室尋夢元聊天性愛性交女優電影王國小2館小小遊戲女性愛技巧女性做愛技巧女性高潮圖女同志天室女同志色圖片情網站女同志色網站女同志區女同志聊天?女同志影片線上看女同動畫女同聊天網女同聊天?女同圖片女身遊戲女性性愛技巧女性高潮用品小可愛圖片小老鼠咆嘯分享論壇小弟影片網小杜情網小肚小野貓貼圖gogogirl視訊美女 網路小說 哈比寬頻成人貼圖區

于名于名 said...

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you will not have a leg to stand on.............................................

于芷奇名 said...

Cool blog網愛聊天室色情網站交友找啦咧免費影片成人笑話成人圖庫sexy女同志聊天室愛戀情人用品情趣爽翻天咆哮小老鼠入口85cc6k脫衣人妻sexy85c脫光光taiwansex淫女情色成人男女做愛美女做愛脫衣秀a片正妹淫蕩色情後宮040185c85c77p2p77p2p性幻想手淫18禁

Aymeigh said...

I am right there with yuz

PorshaCoghlan梁子珠 said...

文章優,圖片美,就連回文都很有意思~~~ ........................................

GarthThur2218554 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................

信皇雯豪 said...

謝謝您的分享~感恩唷!!..................................................

Lo11211ganO_Kellam said...

Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion..............................................

韋于倫成 said...

人生最大的榮耀,不是永遠不敗,而是屢仆屢戰..................................................

建霖 said...

無一事而不學,無一時而不學,無一處而不學。........................................

D415_evonN_Risinger0 said...

要持續更新下去喲!!期待~~........................................

宛AshleyRemley1218儒 said...

聰明的人喜歡猜心 雖然每次都猜對了卻失去了自己的心..................................................

SadeRa盈君iford0412 said...

Share and share alike.......................................................

許美玉 said...

婚姻對男人來說是賭他的自由,對女人而言卻是賭她的幸福。..................................................................

曉薇 said...

I guess I will need a lot.................................................................

王瑞 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

育財 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。......................................................................

貴寶 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

王雅筑 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

育隆 said...

不只BLOG內容很棒留言也很精采 XDDDD..................................................................

奕廷 said...

單純喜歡你的部落格 留個言跟您問聲好~~............................................................

婉婷 said...

好文章給我好心情,謝謝分享~~............................................................

ju吳phe宇te佳ns said...

文章是心情的反應~~祝妳天天寫的都是讓人開心的好文章哦!!............................................................

淑娟淑娟淑娟 said...

你的部落格很棒,我期待更新喔..................................................................

陳佑發 said...

人們不缺少力量,他們缺少意志。..................................................

ju吳phe宇te佳ns said...

期待你每一篇文章..................................................................

lowe施cole鈺man駿 said...

It is easier to get than to keep it.......................................................................

ToryO_Vis建銘 said...

獨居時,要反省自己的過錯;在社會大眾之間,則要忘卻別人的過失。..................................................

黃於志豪士賢 said...

Learning makes life sweet.

家唐銘 said...

來看你了~心在、愛在、牽掛在,幸福才會繁衍不息^^...............................................................

凱許倫 said...

Necessity is the mother of invention.......................................................................

麗王王珠 said...

逛街不如逛部落格,省錢又開心啊..................................................................

淑君韓淑君韓淑君韓 said...

當最困難的時候,也就是離成功不遠的時候。..................................................

盛灵林 said...

時間就是塑造生命的材料。

張佳穎 said...

文章雖然普通,但意義卻很大~~^^~~ ..................................................

王雅俊 said...

時間就是塑造生命的材料。

hapi said...

Hi click, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!